Teacher Affirmations Discs
Pre-orders will take up to two weeks for shipping. Please be patient on the post. Thank you so much!!
This set of 36 affirmations has been created to support the teaching community. It's a physical reminder that you are seen, heard, and valued. Hopefully, there is a supportive mentor, colleague, or leader in your school who has spoken these truths and reassured you when you needed it.
Whether you have bought this for yourself, or for a friend - there are instructions in the package with suggestions on where to keep it and how to use it.
- I am more than my job.
- I am a bloody good teacher.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- I am worthy of time away from my job.
- I am making a difference.
- I am strong, even when I'm struggling.
- I am a flexible educator.
- I am a resilient educator.
- I deserve to feel free from guilt.
- I will not sacrifice my wellbeing.
- I bring light and laughter to my class.
- I will make time for exercise today.
- I will be present with my students today.
- I can show up calm at home.
- I will ask for extra support this week.
- I have the power to set my boundaries.
- I have everything I need to succeed within me.
- My best is always enough.
- My school is lucky to have me.
- Thoughts are not facts.
- My mental health does not define me.
- My job is not to please everyone.
- They're just kids.
- Progress over perfection.
- It's human to make mistakes.
- Rest is productive.
- Setting boundaries isn't selfish.
- Self-care is productive.
- Do your best and leave the rest.
- Feelings are temporary.
- Every day is a fresh start and a clean slate.
- It's okay to feel overwhelmed. Breathe.
- Every teacher is figuring it all out.
- Let go of comparison.
- It's normal to have bad days. Your feelings are valid.
- Take it one day at a time.
Teaching is hard and rewarding work. It's also sometimes thankless and self-sacrificing. You deserve to hear that you are more than your job. You deserve your rest and time away from your job too.
Please note that $10 from each sale will go towards the Golden Tour around Australia to meet with teachers who are willing to share their stories and experiences. Further support this journey by signing via https://www.patreon.com/ourcreativeclassroom
Discs can be removed from the ring, although damages may occur to the wood. Measuring 6cm and made from 3mm premium ply, all the messages I needed to hear while teaching, grouped together on a large ring.